Imperium

Rosyjski turniej offline (HotA)

Zachęcam do zapoznania się z treścią newsa.

Temat założony na czas trwania turnieju. Oczywiście nie dzielimy się tutaj naszymi wynikami ani sposobami na ukończenie mapy! :)

http://i.imgur.com/lFdmdv4.png

Liczba modyfikacji: 4, Ostatnio modyfikowany: 3.02.2018, Ostatnio modyfikował: Mateusz

Informacja dla wszystkich, którzy planują jeszcze zagrać mapę w tym turnieju.

Dowiedziałem się, że rosyjskie zawody rządzą się nieco innymi prawidłami niż tutejsze rozgrywki offline.

Cytuję fragment regulaminu:

"In Heroes III it is forbidden:

-to dismiss and re-hire a hero the same day;
-to "dig up" in the tavern and hire your hero who was defeated in a battle on the same day (but you may retreat or surrender and hire the hero the same day or hire an opponent's hero whom you've defeated on this day).

-to use double-cast;
-to capture a blocked town with the "Fly" spell or defeat its garrison in such way;
-to sell artifacts and scrolls for more than their normal prices;
-to visit sirens with the same hero more than once;
-to animate undead creatures from summoned elementals;
-to weaken non-upgraded neutral armies by multidefeat;
-to use magic in antimagic garrisons;
-to use navigation bonuses on land;
-to dig out the Grail without 100% revealing the puzzle map, i.e. without visiting ALL obelisks;
after constructing Grail Building in a Conflux town, to use spells learned by a hero who doesn't have the necessary level of the Wisdom secondary skill by the moment of visiting this town, even if that hero learnd the necessary level of Wisdom later (in the last case, you must re-visit the town with the spell you need);
-to use any bugs of the game."

Zwracam szczególną uwagę na punkt pierwszy i drugi. Zasady HeroesPortal.net ZABRANIAJĄ dymisji/zabicia bohatera po to by w tej samej turze wykupić go z tawerny.

Jeśli macie jakieś pytania czy wątpliwości, piszcie śmiało! :)

Liczba modyfikacji: 3, Ostatnio modyfikowany: 29.09.2015, Ostatnio modyfikował: Mateusz